Hi Frank this definetly has potential
I think that we should have the name "vcor" in the logo. What do you think? --NIL 03:08, 27 August 2006 (PDT)
Well, hello! This is a most worthwhile endeavour - Frank, you are a hero! I heard of this from Orso Schmid and hope to contribute at least something.
Cheers to all,
- welcome on board Petri!
- Please do log in, otherwise you simply appear like a number. We'd rather wish to know it is you writing and not an IP.
- Be patient and we'll make a nice vcor! We are all a little too busy earning our bread somewhere else at the moment. But we'll come to it. The site is not officially open yet and I kindly request you not to publish it on TechBoard or similar, as long as Frank doesn't do it himself.
- As in most wikies, entries and articles are meant for the general benefit. Strive to keep a general tone and avoid personal matters.
- This is not a forum.
- If you're not comfortable with wiki syntax do consider studying a little bit the few entries on the help. From there you can explore the whole complexity of wiki-language, or simply drop it and .... enjoy! --NIL 19:46, 3 December 2006 (PST)
Thanks. Well, now if I'd only know how to start a new article...
- Do take your time....
Petri (I _am_ logged in now, but no "user name" seems to be added.)
- Stroll about vcor. You'll always find a 'Petri' on the upper right corner of your browser, if you are logged in.
- I'll answer you there, since this talk page here is not the right place for this discussion. --NIL 13:03, 4 December 2006 (PST)