Backup copy for the Python scripts kindly made available by Dieter Geerts, the current version is hosted and maintained by Dieter: dieterdworks on Bitbucket
The code has been downloaded on the 6th February 2017 from bitbucket. More infos on www.dworks.be
|| Common library for VW plug-ins. It serves as a OOP wrapper around the vs calls and makes plugin development way easier, especially in setup and custom dialog creation.
|| This object let's you automaticly create a legend for your plans. The legend can be resized as needed and can be based on classes and symbols.
- Resize as needed on the fly
- Use on sheet and design layers
- Use classes and/or symbols as source
- Choose the scale of each symbol
- Choose the shape of each class
- Choose the scale for world based hatches
- Various layout settings
|| With this command, you can create a list of all classes in the drawing. An option for creating a symbol of this list lets you easily reference these classes to your library files. This way, you can manage all classes in one file.
- All classes in a printable list
- Choose the paper size and margin
- Change the distance between the classes
- Different text settings
- Option to make a symbol from the class list
|| Project info administration with automatic fills.
|| With this pio, you can easily create sewerage plans, with many options to control the representation. Takeoffs are also included.
- Different begin and end connection types.
- Switch the path with a click of the button.
- Option to show the direction of the sewer drain.
- Option for the diameter on the path of the sewer drain.
- Option for text on the path of the sewer drain.
- All parts are classable.
- Classes can be preset through types.
- Labels for classification, to use in worksheets.
- Intelligent and easy to use infopalette.
|| With this command, you can automaticly update all Drawing Borders with the date, time, page area and/or filename! An extra option lets you print after the update.
- This command works in combination with the Drawing Border object
- It works for all symbols with a record attached to it
- Option to update the date
- Choices on how to set the date
- Choices on how to set the time
- Option to update the filename
- Option to display the filename extension
- Option to print after the update